April 13 Sea-Esta, Canning, NS 7 pm
April 26 Trellis Cafe, Hubbards, NS Free with dinner 6 pm
May 11 Canadian Music Week, The Paddock, Toronto 8 pm
Free to public
May 14 Green Note, London, UK 7 pm
May 19 ACUWC Saint Donat Arts Centre, Llanwit Major, Wales, 7 pm Tickets at the door
May 21 The Whiskey Jar, Manchester 7:30 pm/Tickets at the Door
May 22 The Edinburgh Folk Club 7 pm/Tickets at the door *opening for BrOg
May 28 Star Folk Club, Glasgow, Scotland 7 pm/Tickets at the Door
*opening for The Lasses
May 29 Bluebird Cafe, Edinburgh 7 pm/Tickets and event link coming forthwith: https:/
May 31 Zimmer 16, Berlin 9 pm/Tickets at the door
June 7 Prince Willy, Kiel 7 pm/Tickets at the door
June 9 Hafen 2, Offenbach auf Mein 4 pm/Tickets at the door
More dates coming and further ticket information here.
Singer-songwriter, poet, composer
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful summer weather! Here in Nova Scotia I have been swimming in lakes, oceans and rivers and singing my heart out. I’ve done a lot of deep healing lately and am getting ready to rock. I recently started my Keep Rising 2018 Tour which will take me to NS, NB, CT, UK, DK, DE. I can’t wait to go to Germany for the first time and return to Denmark, and hope to see friends along the way!
Next week-end, Aug. 10-12 I am teaching a songwriting workshop at my house, after two very successful camps through the south shore libraries. Call 902 624 9154 to register. I perform the following Saturday August 18th at the Music Room with Rachel Beck, a wonderful songstress from Prince Edward Island. We will have a guest musician and lots of fun. Tickets are $15 @ https://rachelbeckmusic.
I am incredibly happy to share that I will be recording my new album, tentatively titled Swimming with Dolphins, with engineer/producer/writer Chris Birkett! Chris is a gem. He is a beautiful person, songwriter, composer and a fellow revolutionary. Chris has worked with musicians like Peter Gabriel, won 4 Junos in 6 years in Canada, and produced two of my most favourite albums, Buffy Sainte-Marie’s Power in the Blood and Medicine Songs, as well as one of my all-time favourite albums, Sinead O’Conner’s I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got! We will hopefully be working with another producer as well….I am unbelievably excited and can’t wait to share my new music with you!
Keep up to date and find out how to support at https://www.facebook.com/er
I recently got on Spotify and would love if you’d give me a follow: https://open.spotify.c
Below is a working gig list. Ticket info here.
- AUG 04 The West Dublin Hall, West Dublin, NS
- AUG 18 The Music Room, Halifax, NS
- AUG 24 Solomon Brook Farm, Barss Corner, NS
- AUG 31 The Biscuit Eater, Mahone Bay, NS
- SEP 11 The Whiskey Jar, Manchester, United Kingdom
- SEP 12 The Green Note, Camden Town, London, UK
- SEP 13 Kulturcafe Lichtung, Koln, DE
- SEP 15 House Concert, DE
- SEP 16 House Concert, DE
- SEP 17 House Concert, DE
- SEP 19-22 Reeperbahn Festival and Conference, Hamburg, DE
- SEP 22 Geyser Festival, Kopenhavn, DK
- SEP 23 TBA Copenhagen, DK
- SEP 28 Saint Andrews Church, Halifax, NS
- SEP 29 Knox United, Lower Sackville, NS
- OCT 19 Saint Mark’s Place, Middle La Have, NS
- OCT 20 Trellis Cafe, Hubbards NS – Nova Scotia
- OCT 26 Saint John’s Anglican Church, Lunenburg Nova Scotia
- OCT 27 The Attic (House Concert Series), Moncton NB
- NOV 3-5 Nova Scotia Music Week Truro, NS
- NOV 9-11 Northeast Regional Folk Alliance Semi-Formal Showcase, Stamford CT
Feel free to share this jpg poster around the web 🙂
Wishing everyone a joyful summer and sending everyone much love from Lake Mush-a-Mush!
Singer-songwriter, poet, composer